Terms and Conditions
- To obtain product lead times and estimated shipping transit times, customers of LoD must call 765-385-0631 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive and up to date estimate.
- Not all items/products are in stock. Items not in stock will be built to order, contact LoD for up to date product lead times and shipping transit times.
- Orders will be processed in the order which they are received. Processing times may vary. Contact LoD for up to date processing times.
- All cancelled orders that have been built or shipped are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Return Items damged durring return shipping are the customers responsiblity and are subject to additional chargers.
- All Phone orders will be followed with a order confirmation to be reviewed by the customer. Any Descrepencies or alterations must be relayed to LoD by the customer before the product ships. Customers are responsible for reviewing the emailed order confirmation for accuracy. Any costs related to changing the order after the order has been shipped is the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom orders and products are not returnable and are non refundable.
- Customers may not return products for any reason without permission from LoD.
- Items that are returned without prior consent of LOD, the customer will be responsible for all shipping and restocking fees.
- LoD Offroad attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, LoD Offroad does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is complete, current, or error-free. We do our best to provide accurate descriptions of each product.
- Customers are responsible for the use of LoD products. LoD is not liable for damage or injury as a result of the installation or use of LoD aftermarket equipment. Customers are expected to understand and accept any and all risk when modifying vehicles beyond the factory intent. Customers should beware that aftermarket vehicle modification can change or alter vehicles resulting in unintended consequences. By placing an order with LoD, it is assumed that customers fully understand and agree to these terms and conditions. Customers should always take proper care and follow all standard safety procedures when dealing with LoD equipment.
- Shipping costs are for the Lower 48 states only! If customers live outside the Lower 48 states please contact LoD for a Shipping quote.
- All items manufactured by LoD will ship FedEx ground service.
- Shipping transit times can vary and are not guaranteed, contact us for information.
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, is the property of LoD Offroad or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of LoD Offroad.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further relevant information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).