LoD Genuine Off Road Equipment - FAQ's
In order to provide some answers to many commonly asked questions we at LoD have put together this FAQ's page in hopes that some of your questions may be answered. If you have any questions that aren't listed here please feel free to give us call. (765)385-0631.
Will the Heavy Duty Tire Carrier hold a High-Lift jack?
- Yes. Any of the LoD Tire Carriers come standard with a High-Lift Jack mounting location.
What is the difference between the Heavy Duty Tire Carrier and the Extreme Duty Tire Carrier?
- There are a couple differences betweeen these two options. First the Extreme Duty Tire Carrier is an upgrade from the Heavy Duty Tire Carrier. The Extreme Duty is constructed of 3/16" material as oppose to 10 gauge. Also, the Extreme Duty has an integrated hitch centered in the bumper as oppose to the Heavy Duty which is located underneath the bumper.
What is the maximum size tire I can put on my LoD Tire Carrier?
- Any of the LoD Tire Carrier's are designed to accept up to a 37" spare.
If I am interested in the Signature Series Shorty Front Bumper for the Jeep Jk are there any aftermarket lights that will fit where the fog light holes are cut?
- Yes. We offer a lighting kit (Note: lighting kit includes 2 lights, wiring harness, and an illuminated toggle switch) for the front of your Jk as well.
Do I have to pay more to have the tow points/shackle mounts?
- No. The tow points are standard on all LoD Products and are already included in the cost.
Can I put the Warn PowerPlant on any of the LoD Front Winch Bumpers?
- Yes. The Warn PowerPlant will fit any of the LoD Front Winch Bumpers.
Will the Signature Series Bumpers fit my 4 Door Jeep JK Wrangler?
- Yes. The mounting points on the 2007-2009 Jk Wranglers are the same between the 2 door and the 4 door. So Any of the Jk front and rear bumpers/tire carriers will fit any of the Jeep Jk's including the Rubicon and Sahara.
What size of clevis / D-rings will fit into the LoD shackle mounts?
- Our shackle mounts are laser cut with a 15/16" hole. Any of our bumpers will accept a shackle with a maximum pin size of 7/8".